terms & conditions
1. These terms and conditions are to be used for the website and any and all of its services including but not limited to, fitness, nutrition, or health consultations, educational programmes, lectures or training, any public presentations, public talks, or programmes given or offered by the website or its owner, any information on the website or links from the website, and all blogs, scientific studies, journals and research posted on the website or blog.
2. These terms and conditions also govern the conditions of any agreement between bACTIVE and the Client (‘the Client’). bACTIVE will be the service provider supplying service and the Client will be receiving the service which may include, lectures, consultations, or programmes related to optimum-health, nutrition, fitness, one to one or group session related to personal training, fitness training, Pilates personal training, lifestyle health and nutrition consultation and any co-ordination with a health, medical practitioner or correlated person in the medical field.
3. The use of any of the services mentioned, including others, will constitute the full and impartial approval and acceptance of these terms and conditions, and any dispute arising out of any agreement for services will be governed by the terms of this agreement. The terms of this agreement do not affect any statutory rights of the Client. In the event of a complaint the Client should provide a notice in writing to BActive with appropriate supporting evidence of the complaint within seven days of the complaint arising.
4. bACTIVE is under a duty towards the Client to provide a practical service and to assist the client with their requirements so far as is reasonable. bACTIVE may create a special programme for the Client which would take into account several factors including the client’s age, gender, body type, body metabolism, specific diet, weight, oxidative stress levels, environmental implications, overall health, any specific health problems, fitness level, and stress level. bACTIVE will create a programme tailored towards any general or specific outcomes the Client would like to achieve from the training programme.
5. bACTIVE is not responsible and cannot be held liable for any unexplained or unknown medical condition at the time of the formation of the contract. This includes any heart condition, skin condition, disease, disorder, and/or any other illness.
6. The Client understands that no particular result can be guaranteed from the exercise programme created, and that results may vary from person to person. The client acknowledges that the success of any personal training programme depends on the co-operation by the Client towards bACTIVE and this includes, the Client following the nutritional advice given, keeping with the exercise programme and performing to the highest level, and listening and fully implementing the feedback given.
7. Any personal training programmes, Pilates and personal training sessions and any other type of exercise sessions and lifestyle, nutritional consultations but not limited the ones that are mentioned or are provided by bACTIVE or professional associates can be cancelled at any time by bACTIVE with 24 hours’ notice except where there are emergencies and an instant cancellation will take place immediately without any notice.
8. The agreement between the Client and bACTIVE is totally confidential and any information given will not be disclosed unless as otherwise required by law.
The Client’s Obligation
9. The Client understands that they must commit to the programme provided by bACTIVE to their maximum ability in order to achieve optimal results. This includes, arriving to training on time and completing each training session with maximum effort, addressing points from any consultations or advice given as part of the training, giving feedback on any problems encountered during the training, doing the home work agreed, and completing the suggested or provided nutrition plan.
10. It is compulsory to wear appropriate clothing and footwear during training. Inappropriate footwear or clothing may result in injury for which bACTIVE will not be held liable.
11. The Client acknowledges and consents to be solely responsible to inform and update bACTIVE of all health issues, in the past, present, and future, that could affect the Client’s ability to exercise safely and with minimal risk of injury.
12. The Client understands that there are ongoing risks in participating in any level of any training programme. The client agrees to indemnify and hold harmless bACTIVE from any injury sustained or claiming to be sustained whilst participating in training, except where this affects the Client’s statutory rights.
13. bACTIVE cannot be held liable in any way for undeclared or unknown medical conditions.
14. The Client acknowledges that once bACTIVE has created a fully tailored exercise and nutrition programme a large reserve of time will be committed for the purpose of training and consulting with the Client. For this reason, refunds are not allowed and any payment, once made, cannot be refunded except otherwise than at the sole discretion of bACTIVE.
15. The contents and provisions of this Agreement are governed by the laws of the United Arab Emirates.
16. If a provision of these terms and conditions is determined by any court or other competent authority to be unlawful and/or unenforceable, the other provisions will continue in effect. If any unlawful and/or unenforceable provision would be lawful or enforceable if part of it were deleted, that part will be deemed to be deleted, and the rest of the provision will continue in effect.
17. The Client acknowledges the responsibility for keeping the preferred method of contact and personal information up to date.
bACTIVE will only do what the Client may ask or give permission to do with any personal or sensitive information.
18. The Client agrees that entering this website is entirely at their own risk and discretion. Any malware, computer virus, or unwanted software that the Client may receive as a result of visiting or downloading information from this website is entirely their responsibility and bACTIVE will not be liable for any damage that may result.
19. The Client appreciates that the provisions of this agreement are there for the peace and comfort of the Client, and to ensure the Client is well equipped for their respective requested service/package. The Client therefore agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
Feedback & Testimonials
20. The Client agrees that BActive has the right to use in full, segments or parts any feedback from personal training sessions, nutrition sessions, single and group classes, public and private talks, events, and lectures, in the Testimonials section of his website. The Client fully reserve the right to anonymity on any feedback given or their name can being written in full, or, upon request, withheld, or abbreviated on the website. However, the Client fully agrees that any feedback may be used by BActive in the Testimonials section and other appropriate section of his website at his discretion.
21. The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by bACTIVE and, while we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, can be made about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk. In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website. Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of bACTIVE. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them. Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, bACTIVE takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
bACTIVE is the owner of this website and also is the service provider.
The Client is the purchaser of the services or any part.
Any service whether educational talks, programmes, lectures, consultations, personal training, Pilates, any other form of exercise and fitness methods, optimum health consultation, fitness demonstrations any services provided including any talks, invitations, public speeches and/or workshops.
The contact address of bactive.me is Aspire Sports Services, PO Box 300509, Dubai, UAE.